Chat about general moto info.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Help Ui!!

Post by toratora » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:39 pm

I think of Youichi Ui as the patron saint of GPR Camp. He was Derbi’s top racer from 1999 to 2002. Many Ui GPR Replicas were produced (more than for any other Derbi racer!). In 2000, and 2001 he was runner up in the 125GP class.

These days he supports a team of young riders racing on a KTM Moto3 bike. While he was in Malaysia for a racing event his truck, bike, and gear were stolen. He needs help to get back on track. If you know anyone that can help him please spread the word. We need people like Ui to support the future of our sport.

Please check out his funding campaign—You can use Google to translate it:

https://readyfor.jp/projects/youichi-ui-races
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

A note from Ui

Post by toratora » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:39 pm

A note from Ui (google translated)

March 28, 2019
[Thank you very much for your immediate support! ]
Good evening everyone. It is Ui of 41 planning.

Yesterday, we started crowdfunding from 19 o'clock, but we were able to reach the amount we had never expected, say 50% of the first goal in one day.

We have not yet been able to reply to everyone who helped us, but we will take the time to reply late at work when it's over.

It was a preliminary test of the All Japan Championships starting next week from today. I was watching over Takasugi-san, who belongs to 41 Planning, but I didn't have enough equipment, so I couldn't cope with any problems immediately and I was full of regrets. I was very sorry. It will be the first time in years to test in such a glaring pit ... I think that we will prepare more equipment by the next week and try to challenge the production.

This was the first time I tried to do crowdfunding, but despite the great number of first people who participated with great momentum, I have never had a chance to meet, but he has a hot message and I am sure to I strongly wanted to be successful.

It's a short time, but when I'm going to Australia to work for the Asian Championships, I can see the results of this project. At that time, while focusing on your work, it will be a countdown for another challenge.

When I achieve it, I would like to with run with everyone who helped me as long as I was racing. It has just begun, but it would be nice if you could watch over the participants.

After this, a lot of work abroad has been included. I will do my best to be able to participate in the race in an environment similar to before.

Thank you very much for joining us on the first day.

41 Planning Ui Yoichi
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

English Page Posted

Post by toratora » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Ui’s team have posted an English page for their crowd funding effort.

March 29 at 8:20 AM
Dear all,

We start "Crowdfunding" project. The period is 1month, until 26th April.

Please check this web page.
https://readyfor.jp/pr…/youichi-ui-race ... ents/97995

I have always pursued the goal of racing well and I don’t want to end my racing career in this way. I would sincerely like to ask your favor and support for me to continue my journey.

Chers tous

Nous commençons le projet "Crowdfunding". La période est d'un mois, jusqu'au 26 avril. Veuillez vérifier cette page Web:
https://readyfor.jp/pr…/youichi-ui-race ... ents/97995

J’ai toujours poursuivi l’objectif de la course avec toute ma passion et je ne veux pas mettre fin à ma carrière de la sorte.
Je voudrais sincèrement vous demander votre faveur et votre soutien pour que je continue mon voyage sur les pistes.
j'apprécie vraiment vos aides

41 Planning
Youichi Ui
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Aleix Espargaró ‏Tweet’s about Ui

Post by toratora » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:39 pm

In an effort to support his long time friend Aleix Espargaró Tweeted to his followers about about Ui’s situation.

Aleix Espargaro
Somebody stole the racing truck w all the bikes and spare parts to my friend @UiUi41 and he create a crowdfunding to raise money and keep racing! ❤️➡️
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Todocircuito Covers Ui

Post by toratora » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:39 pm

More Press!! The Spanish Todocircuito has written up Ui’s campaign noting his association, and friendship with Aleix Espargaró. Apparently they picked up on this from Aleix’s Twitter post.

Youichi Ui

April 3 at 7:14 PM
スペインのマスコミサイトが取り上げてくれてます。びっくりしました。アレイシが取り上げてくれたので、あげてくれたのかなぁーと思ってます。
こういう事です、レース関係者が使用しているトラックなどの盗難防止になればと思います。

The Spanish media site has been featured. I'm surprised. I wonder if he gave it to me because he took it away.
This is what i wish I could be anti-theft of a truck that is used by a race person.

https://www.todocircuito.com/noticias/2 ... adora.html
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

More News from Ui

Post by toratora » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:39 pm

More news from Ui.

Youichi Ui

April 5th
皆さん、こんばんは、オーストリアから届いた部品を取りに成田まで行って今、茂木の宿に帰ってきました。スペアパーツなので、必要になったらいけないので取りに行ってきました。毎日、成田に荷物取りに行ってる気がする。笑
走らないのでできる事はしないとですね。

今週はレースウィークなので、車検等もあり、KTMの公認更新ギリギリだっ...

FB translation

Good evening to all of you, I went to narita to pick up the parts I received from Austria, and now I came back to the inn in mogi. It's a spare parts, so I'm going to have to take it because I'm going to need it. I feel like I'm going to narita to load every day. Lol lol

I don't run, so I'm going to have to do something.

This week is race week, so there was also a vehicle inspection, and it was the last time I updated the official update of ktm, so it was a lot I've been waiting for parts from Europe because there's no one to have parts, but these days, the luggage from overseas is really early, isn't it? I'm coming to hand in 2 days from shipping, so I thought it would be a convenient world. Wow, the advice is that takasugi will get used to the bike, but he's not in a hurry. I want you to get along with your bike, and you'll get something to absorb every run.

Today is the day of the challenge to crowdfunding. Said, it's still the 10th. I feel indescribable about what I can't expect at all.

Indeed, the amount of support has passed through the 2th goal by the cloud participation of so many people. I'm ecstatic at what I didn't expect at all.

The surprise was the number of people who cheered me out. I feel like it's more than when I was going to the grand prix. When I passed the 2th goal, I was able to run again, and I'm going to run again... I'm so happy that I'm going to be able to get a run... I was so happy that I was In addition, my motivation is coming up with everyone's comments that will be longer and longer. A little bit of something to do for takayuki. I may not be able to make it to the test, but I'm starting to get ready for the race at the end of may. The deposit from the cloud is after the test of takayuki, so the equipment that will be placed ahead of the order is going to be ordered. It's a little bit of a little bit, but I want to move on with the range I can. I've passed the 2th goal with a lot of help from a lot of people. I also decided to have a little bit of the bike parts, after mogi, wss commentary, and later on a business trip to the two countries.

Now all I can do is work and prepare for takayuki. I love lace-related jobs, so no matter how tight I am, I'm happy that the team I cooperate with is happy. Always trying to get the style to pay for the value after working. I don't have much to present a daily allowance from here. As a result, I've been doing it for free and many years. It leads to the fact that the manufacturer has accepted the contract for years. I've been working so hard to be confident about it and don't forget to improve further. Sometimes you get big pressure from outside, get kicked out, then pick it up, and do it there and now work abroad. Last year we were able to connect team riders to champions on Asian road. It's number 1 to fix the team, breeder the mechanics, teach the importance of teamwork, and act on your own.

I'm going to give you a little bit of a touching scene, which is what I'm going to do, and everyone who cheer me up, and I'm going to have a re-start of the I think this is something I can't even think about. If only I could race fun, I would have remembered a lot of old races if the scene wasn't coming. I feel like everyone was happy when the good race and the bad race ran out.

Excuse me for a long time...

This time, I usually got the joy of not being able to experience it. It may apply to a sense of relief. It's a relief that it's okay to run.

I would like to continue to continue to be able to contribute to everyone who loves motorsport, more than I have ever contributed to motorsport.

I have a comment from everyone, but it takes time, but I think I'm going to give it a little bit of a return.

Thank you very much for your support so far. The Crowdfunding challenge still has 20 days, but I'm going to do what I can do now. Ladies and gentlemen, we are waiting for you this weekend with twin links. Please feel free to hear from me.

41Planning
Yoichi UI
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Help Ui!!

Post by toratora » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:39 am

News from Ui!!

4/7/19

Youichi Ui is with Takasugi Naoko.

こんばんわ、昨日の全日本茂木の際にお声かけて頂いた多くの皆様、大変ありがとうございました。昨日はピットウォーク終了後にWSSアラゴンラウンドの解説の為に早々と茂木を離れてしまいましたが、沢山の方にお声かけ頂き、支援金までご用意して頂いた事にびっくりしました。お気持ちはしっかり頂きましたので、お持ち帰りして頂いた支援金はクラウドを通して参加して頂くか、もっと身近な方に使ってください。お金を払ってサーキットに来て、僕に逢いに来てくださった方の気持ちで、十分支援です。勿論、こんな時ですから、正直、喉から手が出るほど資金は欲しいです。だけど、今回はしっかりとしたクラウドファンディングの会社を通して挑戦させて頂いています。手数料がかかったとしても、終了の4月26日の夜23時で自分が走る価値がどのぐらいかを皆さんに計って頂いています。支援金を受け取らなかった事にどうか気を悪くしないでください。お気持ちは十分頂きました。

自分の走る価値を計って頂く、そして開幕戦、高杉奈緒子選手だけは必ず走らせると、前にお話ししたかと思います。今回はそれを達成させました。毎日荷...

FB Translation
Good evening, thank you very much for all the people who have been able to hear me during the all-Japan Mogi yesterday. Yesterday, after the pit walk ended, I left mogi early for the commentary of the wss aragon round, but I was surprised that I had a lot of people, and I was able to help you to the support money. We've got a lot of feelings for you, so please join us through the cloud, or use it for a closer one. It's enough support for the people who paid and came to the circuit and came to see me. Of course it's time like this, honestly, I want funds to get out of my throat. But this time I'm trying to make a challenge through a solid crowdfunding company. Even if it takes a fee, we are counting on you how much you deserve to run at 23 pm on the end of April 26th. Don't be too bad about not receiving your support. I've got enough to take care of.

I think I've spoken to you before, when you take the value of your running, and only the opening match, and nao takasugi are always running. This time I have achieved it. I went back to narita to pick up my luggage every day, but it was the first time I had a car inspection, and it was a short time, and takasugi went to the first ktm in my life for the first time, and it was the second in the morning. For the finals, there was a expectation for the finals, but it's not so sweet, isn't it... it's a little bit of a run that I can expect next, so please take a look at it. I'm getting ready for the next takayuki. I would like to go back to the two-Taichung system.

Yesterday's wss race was moved. A player who has been feeling attractive from before has made the race interesting. It's been a long time since I've been excited, and I'm impressed." this is the feeling that everyone feels so happy, I'm so impressed." I feel like I've never been in a race that I've been watching.
I'm going to try my best again.

After that, I went back to the dressing room and tried to return the comment of the cloud, and I opened the page, but I am grateful for the many support from the customers who have been watching J-Sports in the words of the commentary. Thank you very much, J-Sports, for the 4 minutes of my life while I was live. It's personal, but I'm grateful for being able to touch the case from the beginning of the theft. I'm going to learn to be able to make a good explanation of the future.

After the commentary

I'm overseas at work. Crowdfunding will end in tuning before returning to Japan. Wherever you are, you will be ready for takayuki. I can only work to work to the fullest, but I will act so that I can achieve my goals. I turned down the recommendations for ready for and decided not to set the final goal. The goal is the last one to support. Even if you don't move right now, that's my goal.

I'm sorry for the ready for rep, but thank you very much.

It's been a lot of stress, but it's a mogi, but I want to be clear about this, so please let me write it.

Not only for me,
More support, Al-Al.

First of all, " if you get together, if you get together, you can use the money, the people who are in trouble, and the young rider, and use the other person who has been stolen?" why?" do it yourself?" I've been working for almost 365 days." that gold pull?" no, sorry, but this is the support of those who supported my challenge on my crowdfunding. If you use it, you will be angry, it will be a scam.

I'm losing everything on March 3th! Do you think this situation can't be quite experienced in life? Have you ever woke up in the morning and lost all your work properties? In the beginning, I had a lot of thought about the withdrawal from the Japanese race.

The crowd was troubled and troubled, and he was pushed back by more than 800 people, and the challenge that started, and it was free to disturb, but I think it's more of an enemy than a side of the side. Isn't that what I'm trying to see the light on people who have the same eyes? I need to act first, though.

It's better to think before talking, this industry in Japan is narrow, and everyone around is not your side. Being in my ear is not your side already the person you spoke to.

To someone," why do you gather so much money? I thought it wasn't a decent person when I was told that I was good. I want to name it, but I can't get it out... I can't say it, or I can't say it... I'm going to stop Now all the people around the world have been translating my article, and it's been a long time since I've been in the middle of the day.
Yes, it is.

If you envy me so much, I'll introduce you to you. Since I was stolen, there was a co-worker, and I've been looking into it, and I've got 500 trading groups on my phone that have an imaginary yard! I know the line too. I might be able to pick it up soon. Instead, please load it all on the truck. GPS is cut in 2 minutes, engine with magic key, and the lock bar of the steering wheel is 3 seconds, the shipment is waterside, the yard arrives, the rest is hole dug, burned, buried, truck It's about 1 and a half hours until the container is set up. Expert Mecha, so it seems.
Go ahead and try the 0-100 cloud challenge if you have courage.

I'm sorry, I've been talking to myself for a long time. I'm so tired, I'm sorry.

Change the talk,
一つ報告です。

I got the information today, but my helmet on the truck, it was in Thailand. Surprise. The Collector bought it, he seemed to care about my article, and when he was stolen, he was in the helmet too? I listened to it. When I was in one of them, I was able to send a picture. Touching Reunion... Importers? Personal? I was hoping to check it out. I don't ask for the police of Japan, "it's just a theft" and they're going to be told again. I'm trying to follow a little bit. I don't sell this color, please let me know if you see it. It's a 7 x normal one and a carbon one. Thank you very much. I put a cat sticker on the back.

It's been so long, but I'm going to do my best for takayuki. If you don't have all of them, you'll be able to get out of the race. Thank you for your support, cooperation, and encouragement.

Good night.

41 planning
Yoichi UI
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Help Ui!!

Post by toratora » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 am

News from Ui!! April 10th

Youichi Ui

皆さま、こんにちは。
僕はいま、お仕事で中国に来ています。日本は冷たい雨が降っているようですが、皆さま体調など崩されていませんか?...
See More...

FB Translation
Good afternoon to all of you.

I'm coming to China at work now. It seems that Japan is raining cold, but Aren't you all in shape?

We had 2 interviews on the weekend, So far, so far, Why did you decide to challenge crowdfunding, Thoughts on the challenge again, The way I think about work I told you about it.

The one who was interviewed, ●RGモーターサイクルクラブ様
https://youtu.be/wcenzZGwIzU

●REIVLOG様
https://youtu.be/uumAyBMTRCU

It is. RG Motorcycle Club is With my bike favorite ray Zahra RG Tutorial on fukuda-San 活動されているyou tubeチャンネルです。

REIVLOGは、僕がお仕事をさせていただいている WSSの通訳のREIさんが運営されている You Tube Channel.

Give me this kind of opportunity RG Motorcycle Club, Dear Rei, to jsports Thank you very much for your heart.

Which one is the channel too Besides my interview. Absolutely interesting for those who like bikes It's a channel, so I'm going to have a I would appreciate it if you could watch it 1 degrees.

English version crowdfunding ↓
https://readyfor.jp/projects/youichi-ui ... ents/97995

How to helping ↓
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w_jQa0 ... Q5YNu/view

Yoichi UI
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

News from Ui!! April 22nd

Post by toratora » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 am

News from Ui!! April 22nd

Youichi Ui

あとわずかでクラウドファンディングの挑戦もおわります。
皆さまこんばんわ

ここまで、皆様に応援していただけるとは、1パーセントも始めた日には思いませんでした。この挑戦の1番の理由は、1番始めに書かせていただきましたが、僕が走る価値があるのか?また走りたいと思って、仕事、をやり遂げたいと言っても、マイナスからのスタートで、はたして...自分の、自分が走る価値を皆様に判断していただく挑戦でした。そして、2日で通過点、1週間かからずに中間点、そして、その後、最終ゴールをReady for さんに決めるよういわれましたが、ここまで皆さまが応援してくれて、レースもできるようになります、なので設定はできませんでした。

しかし、形として最後に残り短い時間をちゃんと活動したいと思います。例えこれ以上支援が、なくても、一緒に頑張って頂いたReady for さんの提案で、このようなシェアを最後にさせていただきます。僕はこれからオーストリアです。仕事の関係で、少し遅れてアジア選手権に向かいます。仕事中に僕のクラウドの挑戦も、終わります。オーストリアの、サーキットは...

Only a few more crowdfunding challenges will end.

Good evening, everyone.

I didn't think it was the day I started 1 % to support everyone so far. The Number 1 reason for this challenge was written at the beginning of the 1th, but is it worth me to run? I wanted to run again, and I wanted to finish my work, and I was going to start with a minus, and it was a challenge that I was going to judge everyone the value that I was running. And in 2 days the passing point, the middle point without a week, and then it was said to decide the final goal to prepare for Mr., but so far, everyone has cheered me up, and the race is too. I'm going to be able to do it, so I couldn't set it up.

But in shape, I would like to have a short time with the rest of the time. Even if we don't have any more support, we will make this kind of share last time with the proposal of ready for-San that we have worked hard with. I'm in Austria from now on. In the relationship of work, I'm going to go to the Asian Championship a little late. My cloud challenge is over at work. The circuit in Austria is bad for the signal, and it may be late to reply, but we will respond to your feelings so far.

Thank you so much for your support so far. There are only few left, but I would appreciate it if you could watch it.

41Planning
Youichi Ui

#宇井陽一 #クラウドファンディング #全日本ロードレース
1 x