Replicas for sale/wanted.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's List Scooter and Moped Postings

Post by toratora » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am

This thread is for posting up listings found on Craig's list. You don't have to be the seller of the bike to post it up.

Try to include at least one of the photos, the URL, some info, and if there's contact info put that in there too, because many times the ads expire without the bike being sold.

Please put phone numbers, and URLs in a hidden Image tag. And if there is more than one photo place those at the bottom in a spoiler Image tag.
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Derbi Revolution moped - $1600 (Columbus)

Post by toratora » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am

This is the very best of the Derbi Variant "mopeds."
Selling a Derbi Revolution moped with 3187 miles, in very good condition, runs and rides great, everything works.

$1600

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by toratora on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Derbi variant sport moped - $1100 (Napa county)

Post by toratora » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Very rad 80s derbi variant America flatreed moped in red white and blue! Rebuilt engine with new racing crank, bearings, seals, gaskets and a new 44mm Airsal kit.

Has new Heidenau k42 knobby tires and a new chain and sprockets, wheel bearing replaced as well I believe. Bike runs great and I do have a title and plate in my name for the ol gal. This is offered at $1100 as a ready to ride fully dressed dream boat ped that will crush hills, and your boy's maxi. Has all kinds of cool little things about it that I will go in more detail about later. Respond with contact if serious about the moped, thanks!

Derbi Variant
condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 50
fuel: hybrid
paint color: red
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Derbi RD50 Moped - $1800

Post by toratora » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:39 pm

I'm looking to find a new home for my Derbi RD50. The bike is all original and 95% complete, missing just the original side number plates and OE muffler. I had it running earlier this year, but it was clear the bottom end needed attention, so I planned on building the ultimate moped, while replacing the crank, bearing, and seals.

I spared no expense buying parts: PR Metrakit, Derbi Big Muff, Dellorto 19, etc. I pulled the motor and went to town. Cases are sandblasted, and everything is split. And right around that time, I got my first small displacement street bike :(

So that's where the bike currently lies. Between losing interest, and recently starting a new career that occupies a good chunk of my waking hours, this thing has sat for months in my basement waiting for someone to get a crank/seals and rebuild. I don't see myself finishing it anytime soon, so I'm offering it up for grabs.

Clean bike, VT title, complete (whether you want to rebuild it to stock or all aftermarket with high end performance) Derbi RD50. Looking to get $1800 for the whole shebang picked up in 07512.

Derbi RD50
fuel: gas

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Derbi Variant Moped - $800 (Colorado Springs)

Post by toratora » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:39 pm

First off, this is not a fixer-upper, but a solid, reliable moped. The bike is a 1980 Derbi Variant TT. Derbi, a Spanish company. Variant, the model... and TT, meaning "Tough Terrain" - the off road one!

I picked her up over a year ago in Denver, and have since changed a couple of things. First and foremost, you can see the beautiful Techno exhaust pipe. It is a real expansion pipe, meaning it gives the bike a nice mid/high range power band. Seriously, it just builds power all the way to the top! Don't let the looks fool you, however: the sound is deep and quiet. As in, you can have a conversation on the phone while riding it, hypothetically... This is good because it means only people within a mile radius will turn their heads to wonder, what the hell is that thing?

Next up is the fresh, new tires. Oh yes, these things are grippy on the street and do surprisingly well on the dirt, too. Sava MC51 2.5x17s, in case you wondered. They are DOT approved, therefore street legal. (But who's checking, anyway?)

Besides that, there's a pod filter on the carb. Everything else is pretty much stock. I made sure the ignition timing is correct and the spark plug is gapped properly. New fuel line to carb. Not much else to be said.

Now onto the defects, things you should know about. The left brake lever broke, meaning no rear brakes. That said, the front brakes work super well. Rear light bulb went out, then the red cover for it fell off... easy replacement. Finally, no horn. Either the switch is broke or the wiring is wrong.

$800 obo. For a good offer, I can arrange transportation.

1980 Derbi Variant
condition: excellent
engine displacement (CC): 50

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1978 Puch Magnum Custom Red Moped Cafe Racer - $1495 (twin peaks)

Post by toratora » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Super rare and desirable vintage moped. This thing is perfect for getting around SF. Traffic is no problem since it's so small and narrow like a bicycle. Park it anywhere like a bicycle (no more parking tickets!). Frame makes it easy to secure/chain up to bike racks or sign poles unlike other mopeds. Pedal/kick start. Super light (weighs 100ish lbs). Has Athena 70cc big bore kit on it. Goes 40MPH+. 120MPG+ Tons of upgrades and new parts.

Currently plated and registered with DMV. Does not need a motorcycle license or insurance. One time $20 DMV title transfer.

1978 Puch Magnum
w/ bulletproof E50 Motor, single speed automatic transmission.
Jawa Supreme 2 Top tank (higher fuel capacity than stock)
Athena 70cc kit
Dellorto PHBG Performance Carb
Venturi Intake
treatsland black performance exhaust pipe
performance 3 shoe clutch
ported, jetted, tuned properly so it RIPS

brand new treats black exhaust pipe
brand new front and rear brake shoes and lines
brand new Michelin city street tires
recently replaced clutch, oil, plugs, air filter, fuel filter and fuel lines
recently cleaned/oiled chain, new chain tensioners.
new grips, custom mesh rear seat cover, mirror and other accessories like electric horn, rechargeable smart rear led brake light, etc.
will include tons of spare parts

runs like a champ, idles nice and low. starts up every time and RIPS even up SF hills. would make a great commuter

Asking $1500 OBO. Cash in hand for test ride.
Can deliver to SF Bay Area for additional ($50-$100)

Hidden Content
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1980 Peugeot TSM Moped Top Tank Motorcycle Style RARE - $1700 (Gardner Ma)

Post by toratora » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 pm

1980 Peugeot TSM Moped
All original including paint, never modified. Beautiful condition and would be tough to replicate. Try to find another for sale. Very rare to find in any shape and this one is very nice. 3300 miles, been stored for many years as a collectible
Inside of the gas is mint inside. Seat is very nice.

Has not been run in a number of years but turns over perfectly and it's all there, some fresh fuel and tune up should make it fire right up. Not currently running as I have not had the time to go through it. I bought this from a friend as a dream bike (I had one years ago and I certainly miss it), but I am realizing that I don't have time for it and am reluctantly selling it. $1700 cash. Price is firm. No trades.

If interested, just come take a look before I post it on eBay. Send me your phone number and i'll give you a call.
Delivery to the Boston area is available for a few extra bucks after the payment is received. I have a shipping contact if interested in shipping the bike outside of Massachusetts. The state of MA does not issue titles for mopeds but it'll come with a bill of sale. Would make an incredible Christmas Gift!

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

1980 Derbi Sport Laguna Moped Price - $2495 (Portland)

Post by toratora » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:39 pm

The Derbi Sport Laguna moped is one of the most sought after mopeds in the States. This one is pretty rough in many ways. The tail section is missing, the front faring is cracked, the seat is torn, rubber is cracked, the cranks and pedals have seen much better days, there's a fair amount of corrosion and wear, but it is a Laguna!
The cleanest Derbi Sport Laguna we've ever seen. Runs great. All stock, except for a 15mm Dellorto SHA Carburetor and high flow air filter.

We have GPS'd this bike at 40mph. Performance parts are available in abundance. Foot brake and hand brakes.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Scooter Derbi GP1 Revolution Series 2005 - $3000 (Broward)

Post by toratora » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:39 pm

This is one of the coolest scooters ever put together. Derbi was so ahead of all the other manufacturers during this time in their history, and the GP1 speaks volumes to that assertion.
2005 Derbi GP1 Revolution Scooter RARE BIKE! Chain Drive 14" Wheels - 70cc Big Bore Kit, 22mm Carb, Polini Clutch, Malossi Varriator, Leo Vince Pipe - 1400km

2005 Derbi GP1 Revolution
condition: good
engine displacement (CC): 70
odometer: 1400
paint color: red
title status: clean

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1979 Puch Magnum moped ZA50 w/ clean title! - $900 (Cedarburg)

Post by toratora » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 pm

1979 Puch Magnum moped
15 bing carburator
1979 ZA50 (2-speed) stock auto transmission
50cc stock hi-torque cylinder and stock hi-comp head (2.0hp)
performance exhaust pipe ( original exhaust pipe included )
clean tank, new chain
all electronics work
buddy pegs
A joy to ride!
Please ask any questions
$900
Clean Title!

Hidden Content
Hidden Content
0 x