toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

2018 GPR Camp Donation Fund Drive

Post by toratora » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey Folks,

It takes a bit of money each year to fund the server, name domain, secure certificate, and what not to keep this forum afloat. Normally I'm in a position that allows me to handle it, but this year I could use some help. It's really easy to help too. At the top of the forum there's a Donate button. Click on it, and it will take you to the Donate page where you can donate with PayPal in your favorite currency.

As added incentive for everyone that donates $30, or more I'll send you a GPR Camp T-Shirt of the closest size I have yet available. I still have some originals, and some from GPR Camp 3. Just send me a PM, email, or txt letting me know that you donated, what size you wear, which version you'd like, and the address to which you'd like it sent. For folks outside of the States check in with me about shipping to your country, and I'll do it for whatever extra it costs me.

Thanks for the help, and thanks for being a part of GPR Camp!!!

Tora Tora

2 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

2018 GPR Camp Donation Fund Drive: First Mailing!!

Post by toratora » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Big thanks for the donation action. The first T-Shirt mailing was sent off today. ❤️❤️❤️
► Show Spoiler
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

2018 GPR Camp Donation Fund Drive: Mailing

Post by toratora » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Another mailing was sent off today. Huge thanks to those of you supporting GPR Camp!!❤️❤️❤️
► Show Spoiler
1 x