toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Doc Wong: Keith Code—Saturday June 30, 2018 at 1 PM

Post by toratora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi, I'm super excited!

So June is a very special month indeed!! To help commemorate the 24th year of the Doc Wong Riding Clinics.....

It's a done deal...Keith Code (of the California Superbike Schools) is confirmed!!! Reply NOW! to get on the list: docwong@aol.com

The number of riders IS limited. Like almost all of my Doc Wong Riding Clinics, this one will be NO CHARGE!! (I got the new Silicon Valley Scientology Event Center venue donated at no cost)

Here's the format: Keith will be on stage and sharing with us key riding tips and insights that are the key to rider confidence and skills. He'll go over his philosophy in how he developed one of the most effective and popular training methods for his race schools around the world! It's going to be very interactive, so you will be able to ask him any burning questions you have about motorcycling! Anything!

Then we go out for a ride from Mountain View up thru the Santa Cruz mountains and do a debrief meeting at the end of the ride!

I'll also need help big time, so let me know if you can help out that day. I need people to lead groups and direct parking.

Doc Wong Riding Clinic - Featuring Keith Code!
When: Saturday June 30, 2018 at 1 PM. We'll be done in the later afternoon.
Where: Church of Scientology Event Center, 1066 Linda Vista, Mountain View

It's hard to believe but true, let me reiterate:

Keith Code lectures on several vital and key factors in improving your riding and improving your cornering confidence. Then we go ride thru the hills applying the knowledge and viewpoints he's shared with us!

Ride well!

Doc Wong
------------------------------------

About Keith Code: He is the premiere riding coach, internationally renowned with race track training around the world!

He began coaching road racing in 1976. Since that time he has isolated and perfected techniques that are in common use today in motorcycling. He has instructed more riders at more tracks in more countries than anyone else in the world. Keith has been the coach for every American Superbike Champion from 1983 through 1992. He is the author of several well regarded books and tapes on motorcycle riding techniques. Legendary riders such as Wayne Rainey, Doug Chandler, Eddie Lawson and others have considered Code's instruction instrumental in the success of their careers!

There's no doubt in my mind and many others that Code is THE man when it comes to the techniques and art of motorcycling!

All for free???!!! Yes Suffice to say Keith believes in what we are doing and the purposes of the riding clinics. Read on below on what I need from you:

1. Learn a lot, increase your skills, ride better and safer.
2. Encourage your friends on the ideas I present in the Riding Clinics
about:
a. Know the symptoms of riding over your skill level.
b. Improve relations with neighbors and other users of the road
c. Learn how to ride in groups safer.

Yours in great health, great riding and great fun!

Doc Wong

Full Motion Chiropractic
1021 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
Office: (650) 365-7775
Fax: (650) 365-7890
docwong@aol.com
http://www.docwong.com
Moving from Pain to Optimal Health
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Keith Code: Words from The Master—Saturday June 30, 2018 at 1 PM

Post by toratora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:39 pm

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/keith-code- ... 7154454242
Keith Code: Words from The Master
A lecture an seminar by the world-renowned superbike trainer

Keith Code has been described by Rider magazine as:
“…arguably the best known and most successful on-track motorcycle instructor in the world”. Riders who have been trained either at his schools or by him personally have won upwards of 50 world and national racing championships.

Keith got hooked on motorcycles when he was just twelve years old, after hearing a recording of the 1957 Isle of Man TT Golden Jubilee races. He first raced in the 60’s at age 16, again in the 70’s as a pro Superbike competitor and came out of retirement in the 90’s to race pro again at age 47. He went to design school; was a photographer; designed and manufactured shoes for the stars; sold pretzels on the street; was a full-on drug addict in the 60’s; cleaned up with Dianetics; became a writer, inventor, TV producer and dedicated himself to understanding and teaching the art of riding motorcycles. He was the first person to put words to road racing and riding, and his research continues today.

Keith founded the California Superbike School in 1980, the first rider training school to develop a step by step rider training curriculum. His teachings have spread all over the world. His California Superbike School has run at 129 tracks in 26 countries and has trained in excess of 150,000 riders.

Keith has written three books about riding and racing techniques and produced two feature-length movies covering his books. His works have been translated into Russian, German, Estonian, Greek, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, and Dutch.

For many years a featured columnist in Motorcyclist Magazine, today he writes a monthly column for “Fast Bikes’ magazine in England. His many articles have appeared worldwide. As far back as 1993, ‘Motorcyclist Magazine’ named him Motorcyclist of the Year for his many contributions to the industry and to rider training.

Keith’s first-hand experience motivated him to help others avoid or get off of drugs. When he read the Truth about Drugs booklets he recognized that education was the only effective tool. He became a spokesman for the Foundation for a Drug Free World and shortly after became President of the Foundation lending his cache as a world leader in motorcycle education to help stamp out drug abuse. He has done radio interviews across the nation reaching hundreds of thousands with that message.

Come hear Keith talk about his Experiences in the fast pace world of superbike racing!
Give amazing tips that will grant you a better understanding of how to ride!
Learn the insights that led him to the top of this international sport!
And much, much more!
1 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Doc Wong: Keith Code—Photos

Post by toratora » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:39 am

0 x