Chat about general moto info.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

DJI Mavic Air

Post by toratora » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm

DJI introduced a new drone to their line up today—the Mavic Air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-WXHwzURs
DJI wrote:A marvel of engineering and design, the Mavic Air was built to go wherever adventure takes you. This next evolution of DJI's compact and foldable Mavic series inherits the groundbreaking features of its predecessors while introducing new flight and shooting modes, multifaceted safety measures, and the most advanced technologies available. The Mavic Air allows professionals, outdoor enthusiasts, and explorers of every kind to let adventure unfold.
► Show Spoiler
0 x

Gxmazz

Re: DJI Mavic Air

Post by Gxmazz » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:10 am

Geez. They are killing the game. Yet another elegant drone. I have both processors. Mavic pro and spark. Both are amazing drones. Mavic air is very impressive. I’m sure it won’t be long until Mavic pro 2
0 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

DJI Mavic Air

Post by toratora » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:39 pm

GX and I went to the DJI store in SF today to check out the new Air. So tiny. We were both very impressed by it, but we didn't get to fly it. We also checked out the Epson Glass which can be used for augmented reality, and for drone flying. Because you can see through them you don't see a spotter like you would if you were the DJI goggles.

0 x