Vendor Review - 1977mopeds.com

Chat about general moto info.
Rj_666
Replica: 2 x Aprilia RS50
1 X Derbi Senda SM

Vendor Review - 1977mopeds.com

Post by Rj_666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Backstory -
Back in September, I needed a couple 5mm Dellorto jets for a project. I ordered from 1977mopeds. com.

These were eventually delivered in DECEMBER. Between my order, and the delivery, there was ZERO communication from 1977.

Upon delivery, I emailed them :

Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 5:56 PM
To: support@1977mopeds.com
Subject: RE: Your order has been shipped!

Really ?
These were just delivered today.

Considering I ordered these two jets more than three months ago, I’d assumed I was never going to see ‘em. Did y’all have to walk to Italy to get ‘em? Not surprisingly (given past performance) I got NO response.

Today, I got a request to review my experience from them. Below.

"While the parts I ordered (two Dellorto jets) were correct, and functional... I placed this order (#88313) on 9/1/2017, and it was delivered 12/4/2017. During this time, there was NO communication from 1977 to me, and I assumed that I had given away cost of these parts, and purchased them again from Treatland.

Moreover, I responded to 1977 when the jets arrived by email, and heard NOTHING in response. Now, you want me to review?
Parts, fine.
Shipping, sucked ass.
Communication, NONE.
Customer Service, WORST. EVER.

Granted, 1977mopeds.com is homed in Michigan. But I frequently get parts from MaxiScoot, and EasyParts inside of a week of ordering, and those vendors are very responsive.

NEVER ordering from 1977 again.
0 x