Announce and discuss ride events.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Creatures 2016 Rally

Post by toratora » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Every other year the local moped gang hosts a national rally here in SF. It's usually a great time. This year was rather special for me because my buddy Kentucky John came out. I took him out into the hills. He rode the Malossi, and I rode the Silver bike. It was a good time to be sure. :)

0 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Creatures: Response

Post by toratora » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Martin77 wrote:What an awesome meet! some very cool peds there... I bet there were a few that struggled up some of the SF hills!
paperboy wrote:Wish we had more of a following here in the uk for small capacity bikes, tend to be sneered at. get a proper bike and all that shite! no thanks, dont want to be a smear of red on a farmers combine cheers!!!!

Really strugling to find other like minded bikers where i am.
Martin—it was a lot of fun. The Sunday riding was great as John and I went buzzing through the hills on the GPRs, and then we met up with the slow bikes. ;)

PB—that's the attitude around here too. It's pervasive. The folks that get the little bikes just get to enjoy things on a different level.
freedomgli wrote:
ToraTora wrote:The folks that get the little bikes just get to enjoy things on a different level.
Yes indeed!
0 x