Create a thread about your bike.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Yes My Master

Post by toratora » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:39 pm

As is the way of things theses days I have nearly no time to devote to any of the bikes. Currently only the Mito seems to be getting any attention. Following up with the last action it was time to install the RCS15 front master that I took off the 05 GPR. The 15 proved to be a bit much for the 05, and since it’s currently in need of many things it can be without a front master which should be replaced with an RCS14.

Of course nothing ever goes smoothly with these bikes. The lever on this master is a shorty, so it wouldn't clear the control switches, and throttle. I had to reposition everything. It’s more than a bit awkward, but it’s likely to work well enough until I can come up with a better solution.

I did order another front stand, and while it wasn’t as damaged as the previous two it still arrived damaged. Really is it that difficult to put a box into another box with some padding? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The new battery doesn’t seem to be holding a charge, so I’ll have to look into that too. It’s quite possible that getting tossed around in shipping messed it up internally. :paw_prints:
2 x