Support GPR Camp!!

Youichi Ui Repilca

Discuss technical information.
SA Ui

Youichi Ui Repilca

Post by SA Ui » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:50 am

Hi guys. I am as new as they come to this. I recently purchased a Derbi GPR replica. I have no idea about anything of this bike. I would like to know about when these bikes were produced, about the engine and possible upgrades. Specifications, workshop manual. Any info regarding this bike. Anyone who can give some input, it will be greatly appreciated :D
1 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Youichi Ui Repilca: Info

Post by toratora » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:39 am

Hi RA,

There were many Ui Replicas made over the years. Could you post a photo of yours? Most likely though it has one of the Euro2 engines. There's a lot of support for that engine. I've never seen production numbers for these bikes. Not many of them made it to the States though. Mostly they were sold in Europe, although I have seen them in Japan too. There wasn't a special workshop manual for the Ui Replicas—the standard docs would apply. The only differences were in the livery, although some Ui models had red wheels. ;)

There's lots and lots of information in this forum about the GPRs. Reading through the projects threads is usually a good place to start, as is the tutorial section. I'm working on a thread about the GPR Evolution, but it's not very complete yet.
0 x

jkv357
Replica: '99 GPR EBE-075

Re: Youichi Ui Repilca

Post by jkv357 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:26 pm

^ toratora is your man.

If anyone can answer your questions, he can.
0 x