Support GPR Camp!!

Broken casing

Discuss technical information.
Allyboy

Re: Broken casing

Post by Allyboy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:32 pm

For all your help so far these parts are yours for free! I think the postage may be a problem though. Well when I say a problem I mean may be costly. Anyway all free to you mate.
2 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Broken casing: Transportation

Post by toratora » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Wow yes that is very kind of you! You may have noticed that the DRP is gradually switching colors. The front cowl is now white, and I sourced the top right hand panel in white too. While in Japan I found a white tank, but it seems to have gotten lost in shipping. So you are correct shipping can be a big deal!
0 x

Allyboy

Re: Broken casing

Post by Allyboy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Cool I'm on holiday for a week and a bit so I will get an estimate from post office for sending parts.if it's crazy expensive then it might not be worth while but we can sort something out it sure. My bike is white and red like the one your restoring.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZDgiI0X
1 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Broken casing: A long road

Post by toratora » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 am

It's a nice look. My bike came black. I like the stock look quite a bit, but after being hit I decided to get brighter. This included my gear too. I now ride with much brighter gear than I was wearing when I was hit. At that time I had black boots, gloves, helmet, suit, it was all black, and the bike was black. That's largely changed now. Except at the track where I'll wear that gear since it's already scuffed up. :P

0 x