Replicas for sale/wanted.
toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Aprilia RS50 Ducati Red Excellent Condition - $4000

Post by toratora » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 am

This bike has been painted with Spies Hecker Ducati red and looks amazing in person and shines like a diamond under the sun. Bike has 2800 original miles with a clean title and it is a 2005 with production number 000012. 2005 is the last year that the 50cc aprilia rs50 was imported to the USA before the 2 stroke was banned. Bike is 50cc 6 speed and is considered a moped/scooter and you do not need a motorcycle license to drive being 50cc or less. Everything is stock except for the carburetor and intake manifold which was upgraded to a 21mm delhorto, new arrow exhaust can mufler and has a new lithium battery. It has Motul synthetic 2t oil and Motul synthetic engine oil. Bike runs beautiful and starts right up. It is stored inside home with a/c. Only thing wrong with bike is that it has the original pirelli tires and they are a little hard. I will not sell cheaper, price is firm sorry no low ballers. Write me an email only to here if interested in bike. Thank you 👍

------------>>>>Also do not write me to ask me questions on how to fix your bike, dont be cheap and take it to a mechanic.This ad is to sell motorcycle, not a blog. Thank you<<<<<<---------------

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1992 RG-150 Gamma Sp 2t - $7200 (San Francisco)

Post by toratora » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:39 pm

150cc Suzuki RG 150 Gamma Sp beautiful lucky strike.

Plated

Ready to sell

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

eBay: 2006 Aprilia RS125 $5,000

Post by toratora » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:39 am

For sale 2006 Aprilia RS125 two stroke bike has a clear California title. Registration is valid till October of 2018. This bike is factory stock except for Arrow full exhaust system that make it sound unique. Bike is in great condition with very low mileage. thanks for viewing my listing.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 2004 Aprilia RS50 two stroke street bike! - $2500

Post by toratora » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:12 am

Selling a rare and hard to find, low mile, Italian, Aprilia RS50 two stroke street bike! It's in awesome shape, with only 436 original miles on it!

It has a liquid cooled, 49cc, reed valved, two stroke motor with a 6 speed gearbox. The frame, swingarm, and rear set controls are all aluminum. The wheels are magnesium with like new original tires in great condition. Still has the little nubbies on them. Vented disc brakes front and rear.

Full instrumentation includes high/low beam headlights, blinkers, hazards and a keyed ignition with electric start. Original tool kit included under the locking, passenger seat, glove box.

Add this one to the Aprilia or two stroke collection (NSR50, YSR50 GSXR50). Buy as a gift for your favorite motorcycle racing enthusiast! Completely street legal and licensable. I have a clean title that's easily transfered to you.

This bike has always been kept in a warm shop and adult owned by a fellow two stroke and motorcycle enthusiast. They're not importing these or similar, street legal, two stroke bikes anymore! You know you want one! Be the urban/suburban envy of all your tiny two stroke, scooter pals!
$2500 OBO

Might consider trades for other cool stuff. Will consider other 2 stroke Dirt Bikes and Quads

Hidden Content

If you see this ad it is still for sale and NO I don't need help selling the bike!
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Aprilia RS50 2002 - $3500 (Overland park)

Post by toratora » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:17 am

RS50, excellent condition, low miles, new battery, 50cc two stroke, water cooled, six speed. Very rare. Owners book. Clear title. Price is firm.

condition: excellent
engine displacement (CC): 50
fuel: gas
odometer: 1300
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Aprilia RS50 - $800 (san bruno)

Post by toratora » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 am

Aprilia RS50, hasn't been operational for 5+ years. Can be used for parts or a rebuild project.

Very rare bike, not sold in the US.

2003 Aprilia RS50
cryptocurrency ok
fuel: gas
title status: parts only
transmission: manual

Hidden Content
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1999 Derbi GPR50R - Very Rare - $1950 (Avon)

Post by toratora » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:56 am

1999 Derbi GPR 50R. Very rare bike. Not many imported to USA. Six speed manual transmission. Fresh top end rebuild, new carb, new battery. Clean Ohio Title.

Here is a link to cycle-world article for more info:
https://www.cycleworld.com/derbi-gpr-50r-mini-sportbike

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

eBay: 2003 Aprilia RS50 - $3000

Post by toratora » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Yes this is Stevieboy's bike.
2003 Aprilia RS50 with 5539 miles (mileage will go up slightly with use). Very good stock condition for its age. Has a KRD bigbore kit installed as well as a Leo Vince pipe and a 21mm Dellorto carb with V-force 3 reeds. This combination is set up right and the bike runs very well. Oil pump still connected and in use. Tires are in very good condition with a DOT date in 2011/2012.

As nice as the bike is it also comes with a bunch of extras. A Shorai battery is installed and I also have the correct balance charger to go with it. Owners manual (try finding one of those!) and service manual. Spare parts manual, second key and factory supplied tool kit! Bike has a Barnett heavy duty clutch installed and comes with extra springs.

I have a NOS stock right side fairing panel and a complete set of Manuel Poggiali replica bodywork (will look like the second picture-my first RS50) that I painted and stickered so its not professional but looks nice and will keep the stock pieces looking great. I also have an incomplete second set of Poggiali stickers. While purchasing the extra bodywork I also acquired some assorted Aprilia fasteners, headlight, Fairing bracket, windscreen and gauge cluster. There probably some other stuff I am forgetting too.

Clean Illinois title. I will deliver for free up to 100 miles but other than that shipping is your responsibility. For shipping purposes make sure your shipper has room for enough spares to fill a bathtub! I have had many problems before with new ebayers and/or scammers so if you have less than ten feedback ratings please contact me first. Ask questions first as there are no returns.

Item specifics
Condition: Used
Seller Notes: “5539 miles. Exceptional condition for its age. BBK pipe and carb upgrades.”
Year: 2003 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): zd4pgf0093s001318
Mileage: 5,539 Exterior Color: Black
Make: Aprilia Engine Size (cc): 77
Model: RS50
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Type: Sport Bike Vehicle Title: Clear
For Sale By: Private Seller

Hidden Content
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

MilAnuncios: BULTACO—STREAKER 125 3.500 €

Post by toratora » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Moto in good condition, ready to be used. Completely original, up to the registration and as shown in the photos. Start the first one. Brake fluid changed. In documentation is the 125. Very few units for sale. I would accept change for motorcycle circuit or street like Yamaha R1, Suzuki Gsxr 1000, Honda cbr1000rr, Kawasaki zx10r or similar that are in same state as mine. White color.

Displacement 125cc
Year 1978
25.300 kms
Hidden Content

► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 2003 Derbi GPR50 50cc 2 stroke Street Legal Motorcycle - $900 (Creve Coeur)

Post by toratora » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 am

2003 Derbi GPR50 very rare bike. 50cc 2 stroke water cooled with 6 spd transmission can get up to 65mph. It has been sitting for years I pulled it out and did a quick carb clean and dumped some gas in and charged up the battery and got it running again. Headlights, front/rear brakes all work rides good. Plastics are rough could use a new set but they are usable as is. I have the side fairings as well just not mounted on the bike. Clean title in hand. Very rare bike won't find another one like it $900.

Hidden Content

► Show Spoiler
0 x