Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Rieju RS1 - $1500

Post by toratora » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:01 am

RIEJU RS1 1997-2004 50cc motorcycle. Very Low Miles
Street legal, 50cc, supermoto, motard.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
0 x

toratora
Replica: Derbi GPR
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1989 Suzuki RGV 250 2 Stroke - $3500 (san jose east) Sold!!

Post by toratora » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:56 pm

1989 Suzuki RGV250 2 stroke, bike was import from Japan 2009. Never run or register in US, only 27k Kilometers around 16k miles. Just check everything work, engine run good. Need fork seal, battery and brake fluid plush. Fairing 7/10
Asking $3500 firm Bill Off Sale only. Call or Text 408-644-667Seven Thanks .
Keywords: Suzuki rgv250, rgv.

Hidden Content
Rob D picked this one up tonight!

► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Derbi GP Replica Sport Bike Only 1158 Miles - $4950 (aptos)

Post by toratora » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:49 am

Derbi GP Replica sport production series # 0277, registered till november 2018.

Real size bike with under tank helmet storage and with racing two stroke 50 ccm (70 ccm kit instaled) in like new condition. Six speed,

$4950 OBO.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 2003 Derbi Supermoto 50cc Project Bike and Hi Perf parts - $1650 (oakland north / temescal)

Post by toratora » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:15 am

2003 Derbi Supermoto 50cc Project Bike with clean title and current non-op
aka Derbi Senda SM

This is the last remaing Rocket Ranch Derbi

Have almost all parts for project bike:
You could put it together, or build up your own super trick Derbi Supermoto
Missing only triple clamp
Frame has been cut at front down tube for an aborted project - (have cut parts)

Custom one-off aluminum rear subframe (stock plastic fits) (I paid $450.00 for this part)

Parts list:
Stock motor
Spare barrel/piston/ crank/ carb / transmission
Many Metrakit and MrD parts
Metrakit Stroker crank (retail $230.00)
MrD Close ratio transmission (retail $756.00)
Metrakit pipe (retail $185.00)
Multiple gaskets, seals, special tools and many misc. hardware parts
Spare parts : Levers, brake, front master cylinder
Dellorto big carbs 1 each 19mm and 21mm (Stock is 17mm) (retail $95.00)
Delrin bar end and peg sliders

Shop and Owners manuals

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Aprilia RS125 for sale - $3500 (Frisco)

Post by toratora » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

2009 USA model RS125 fitted with Pollini 154cc big bore kit. This bike was purchased as a track only bike, and modified over the past year to be set up for either track day, or road use. The bike now has fully functioning electrics, and passed a Texas safety inspection in preparation for registration at the DMV.

Here is a list of the specific changes made to the bike over the stock set up.
• Pollini 154cc big bore kit
• Dellorto 34mm carburetor
• Vforce 3 reed valve
• K&N air filter
• Arrow expansion chamber and can
• 415 chain and sprockets
• Woodcraft rear sets
• New Pirelli Rosso 111 tires
• Koso instrument panel
• EGT sensor and gauge
• Selletra inner rotor kit—not currently fitted but recommended for track days. Both set ups available depending on your needs.

I rebuilt the engine replacing all bearings in the bottom end, had the crank professionally trued after replacing the big end bearing and rod. Compression is very high on this motor measured around 180 psi, squish is at 1.00mm according to my measurements. At the moment the power valve is set as always open, but the wiring from the ECU is there if desired. The swing arm, and shock linkage bearings were also replaced while I had it stripped down. Everything is in spec and functional. Cosmetically the bike was a bit rough so I had it painted, and added some Rossi Decals to brighten things up. If you don't like Rossi you can peel them off and decorate as desired.

The reason for selling is that I just found a very nice Mille R, and want to focus on that as a track day bike next year. Maybe getting too old for messing with these 2 strokes. I want to stress in the ad that if you don't know these bikes it's probably not for you. Definitely not a school commuter 125 so don't want to waste anyone's time. More than happy to show the bike to interested buyers.

Hidden Content
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 1997 Aprilia RS250 240 Miles California Titled

Post by toratora » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:35 am

Hidden Content

► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Sick Rare 2 Stroke European *(Derbi)* Street Legal - $2200 (Lake Forest)

Post by toratora » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 pm

It's truly amazing the feldercarb that people come up with when posting ads for these bikes. Obviously this is a GPR075 with stock, yet painted, plastic body work. Still this is a decent bike. I know the guy the built it up some six years ago or so, and he did a decent job of it. His dad machined the rearsets which are quite nice. It looks like he's fitted Avon Vipers so expect the front tire to be the incorrect size. I've red-ed out some of the obvious falsehoods in the text, but there's probably some I didn't catch considering how much of the text is just a total misrepresentation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note: The text in this ad was all caps which really stressed out my sensitivity, so I cleaned it up. :P

I am selling my 2005 2 stroke race bike, this european 2 stroke, race machine is a 9 time supermoto champion! This bike is designed of fall alluminum and fiberglass. it weighs with motor and full tank 143 pounds!

This 2 stroke beast, has a 125cc reed enduced, 6 speed gear box. that has great low end torch for tight turns and pickup speed.

Bike is 100% street legal and is registered as a dual registration in CA.. which is awesome because you only have to pay it once and you get (2 years) or registration.

This bike turns many heads and is very fun to ride. i have equipt it with a digital thermostat and speedo.. a fmf race exspantion chamber exhaust pipe new tires. also

-Rings and piston were just redone, new battery and electric start. This 2 stroke runs crisp and right.. she is ready for a new home i just dont have the time to ride anymore.

Hidden Content
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: Cagiva mito ll 125 cc 2000 - $6200 (san jose east)

Post by toratora » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:54 am

Rehome my collection cagiva mito ll 125cc 2 stroke many new upgrade I bought collection never ride her .
One of 33 in usa.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 2001 Aprilia RS50 (one of the last 2-stroke street bikes!) - $2000 (Columbus, IN)

Post by toratora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 am

2001 Aprilia RS50 - Own one of the last 2-stroke street bikes sold in the US. This is not a grey market bike, so no concerns over insurance and registration. It is a small bike, but much bigger than a Yamaha YSR. This is a full sized motorcycle about the size of 250cc Ninja.

If you are not familiar with the RS50 it is a thoroughly modern machine with aluminum frame, six speed transmission, liquid cooling, and convenient oil injection (vs pre-mix). About 4300 miles on the odo. New tires within the last 500 miles. I run nothing but 100% synthetic oil. It's not a show bike - there are minor dings and scrapes consistent with its age- but It still turns heads. It had been dropped before I bought it, but nothing serious. Check the photos for more details.

I've owned this for about 6 years and it has never failed to put a smile on my face when I reach my destination. Everyone loves the smell of two stroke oil in the morning. I'm certain that Santa didn't bring you one of these, so take matters into your own hands and give this machine a good home.

No trades.
Cash only.
Calls only - I will not respond to text or email.
No I don't need help selling.
If the ad is still up, the bike is still for sale.

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x

toratora
Cagiva Mito
Cobra CX65
Aprilia RS50

Craig's: 2001 Aprilia RS50 (74cc kit) Street Legal with Title - $1750 (Buford, GA)

Post by toratora » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:42 am

This is one of the nicer ones I've seen posted recently, and the price is fantastic.
Selling a 2001 Aprilia RS50. This bike has a new 74cc big bore kit in it and has been ridden up the street and back. New race crank and bearings, new stator, full LeoVince exhaust, oversized carb, and probably other stuff I have forgotten about.

Cosmetically the bike is in real nice shape with normal wear and tear.

Bike runs well but is stored inside so there is no gas in it. It hasn't been run in over a year but should fire up easily. Last time I had it running the battery was dead and the starter wasn't working so I just jump start it.

Street legal and I have the title in hand.

Only selling for $1750. The parts alone to rebuild the engine last year were $900

Located in Buford, GA. I am just selling to clear out some room and because it never gets ridden. Email or text if interested. No trades or scams so please don't bother.

Thanks

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
0 x